JOIN THE MARINE CORP LEAGUE DEPARTMENT OF CALIFORNIA THROUGH A DETACHMENT NEAR YOU!
- Join together in camaraderie and fellowship
- Preserve the traditions and promote the interests of the United States Marine Corps
- Volunteer to assist Marines and their families
- Perpetuate the history of the United States Marine Corps
- Keep up on changes to Veterans Benefits.
Two ways of joining:
To Join as a Regular, LIFE or Associate Member:
The preferred method is to use the Detachments page for a Detachment location of your choice. There you find web site and contact information for each Detachment. Contact a Detachment of your choice. They will assist you in submitting an application. You will need to provide a copy of your latest DD214 or discharge certificate, along with your check or money order for that Detachment’s annual dues in person or by mail.
To Join as a Member-at-Large (MAL):
Mail the completed membership application form and check or money order, along with a copy of your latest DD214 or discharge certificate to National Headquarters per instructions for MAL applications on the application form.
Or, use the CONTACT US form to contact the Junior Vice-Commandant if attempts to contact a specific detachment are unsuccessful.
Carry on the Tradition!!!